About The Show

“The Glass House” Premieres on Monday June 18th, 2012 at 10pm – 11pm (EST) on ABC.

About ABC's the glass house

“The Glass House” will be an interactive and exciting reality competition where the viewing audience can control the game in real-time.

The show will feature 14 contestants living in the totally wired, state of the art house where they will be competing to win the $250,000 grand prize. The interactive part of the game means that the contestants are not just playing against each other, but also trying to win over the audience each and every week.

The viewing audience will be able to follow their favorite and not so favorite contestants through the online website and other social media networks. Each week, the votes the contestants receive from the viewers will decide which contestants are sent home & which eliminated contestants will earn an opportunity to return to the house.

The viewer experience and feedback does not end there! Several times a week, the viewing audience will be able to watch live streaming video of the contestants and be able to vote on what they eat, where they sleep, what they wear and what games they play. In addition to being able to provide their favourite contestants feedback on their gameplay as viewed from outside the house. It is then up to the contestant to determine how to use that information, after all winning “The Glass House” is about who plays the best social game. The most important alliance a contestant can have is with their fans!

Want to know more about the show?
Learn more about “The Glass House” Frequently Asked Questions.

{ 13 comments… read them below or add one }

blythe May 19, 2012 at 3:54 am

cant wait to see it, we need two big brother shows, now i wont be stuck watching bbuk

Dawg May 19, 2012 at 4:59 am

Yeah, too bad both shows aren’t on at different times of the year ..

winta Anderson June 19, 2012 at 5:28 am

I would vote Alex off because he is in the way and he make people mad please let Alex go home keep the other boy

Crystal June 19, 2012 at 8:37 pm

Where do you vote at?

PEGGY July 24, 2012 at 6:50 pm

I VOTE JEFFERY TO COME BACK INTO HOUSE

Katie June 22, 2012 at 11:22 pm

I just love how Alex thinks he’s such a big deal. I mean, seriously, the guy thinks he’s like some HUGE villain. To this I say:
Alex, the key to being a villain is making friends before you make enemies. Alienate everyone in the house and you’re going to crash and burn. Besides, there’s a difference between being a villain and being a douche, and you’re definitely not the villain type. A real villain requires a level of intelligence you obviously don’t have. Stop while you’re ahead, and let some one else take on that roll. Oh, and some other advice: Kevin and Joy are the last people you want to pick on because they are (so far) the most likable. I suggest that you play nice, if you even make it.

Charlie June 24, 2012 at 9:25 pm

Alex is by far the biggest d-bag I have ever seen. I want to vote so bad right now I can taste it. I think the arrogant goof ball will be completely taken by surprise when he gets voted off. I can not wait to see it.

jewawa July 10, 2012 at 12:50 am

Right off the bat Glass House is not as good to even compare with Big Brother, however i welcome it to our TV as it’s better to watch than anything else currently re-running, in my opinion the selection of people for the show are not as interesting or chrismatic as those who are chosen for Big Brother as i guess they just pick a better class of characters since they have experience at it, last i just want to say after all the shows we’ve watched so far neither my wife or i have any favorites to win.

andraya July 12, 2012 at 9:20 pm

Dude vote Ashley back in

linda August 7, 2012 at 3:14 am

bring joy back and keep jean in the game

linda August 7, 2012 at 7:40 am