CASTING INFORMATION!

ATTENTION!!
CASTING for Season 1 of “THE GLASS HOUSE” has Concluded!

ABC Casting Call for The Glass House

ABC Casting Directors might just be looking for you!

The brand new reality TV show “The Glass House” is coming to television screens on June 18th, 2012. Where 14 contestants will try for their shot at winning the quarter of a million dollars by competing to win against each other and win over the viewing audience. The Glass House is currently casting for dynamic, energetic and charismatic individuals of all ages for their exciting first season. You never know, this could be your shot at fame, and fortune!

The Glass House is primed to be one of the best reality TV shows and all it needs is the right cast of contestants. The ABC casting directors are currently scouting for “TYPE A” personalities to fight for their chance at this electrifying new television program. Casting directors are searching out people with magnetic personalities that are the live of the party! If you enjoy entertaining people, and always fill the room with electricity and energy, then you NEED to APPLY TODAY!

ABC Casting Directors are looking for:

“dynamic, competitive, energetic and outgoing individuals to compete in a NEW and EXCITING reality competition show.”

“Do you HAVE to be the center of attention? Are you the person everybody WANTS at their party? Are you the type of person that is best described as “you either LOVE ME or HATE ME”? Would you like the chance to win $250,000 by defeating others like yourself in this mind-blowing competition show for ABC?”

The ABC casting directors will be meeting with hopeful reality stars both in person and via email submission, so don’t waste any more time as casting auditions will only be held for a limited time! Apply today, because you never know it could be the first step towards being awarded the $250,000 grand prize!

In-person interviews will be held in Austin, Boston, Los Angeles and Phoenix, in addition to being able to email a description about yourself with photos if you are not able to make it to these locations. Put in the following in the subject line of your email: “GLASS HOUSE CASTING”

• Austin
    Email: alycasting@live.com
  • Boston
    Email: dpo.casting@gmail.com
  • Los Angeles
    Email: marcandheathercasting@gmail.com
  • Phoenix
    Email: marcandheathercasting@gmail.com

If you are unable to interview in-person in one of the above cities then fire off your email to GlassHouseCasting@gmail.com and be sure to include a brief description about yourself and two (2) recent photos.

Apply to be on “The Glass House: Casting Information

ATTENTION!!
CASTING for Season 1 of “THE GLASS HOUSE” has Concluded!

{ 20 comments… read them below or add one }

matthew Gonzalez June 19, 2012 at 3:34 am

I wish i knew about this show. I would of

Been best on this show..I like to know when is the next casting call.

Jantelle McNeil June 21, 2012 at 4:06 pm

When is the next casting for season 2?

Edwin Rodriguez July 3, 2012 at 3:11 am

I love to be on next reality part 2..

andraya July 12, 2012 at 9:15 pm

Put Ashley back in u dummies she needs this

Emilio G July 20, 2012 at 2:15 pm

I Wanna Be On Season 2

dawn July 24, 2012 at 2:59 am

When is next casting I know for sure I would win I am a great player

Doristine August 7, 2012 at 3:44 am

I vote for Gene to stay in the Glass House

Jonathan August 19, 2012 at 6:06 am

I Would Love to Audition For the Show if there is a Second Season ! Would always wish to be in a show like this on Tv and Trust me I’m a Whole “Telenovela” Full of surprises ! I’m a big Fan of the Show already ! Please let us Know !

Rob Givens August 21, 2012 at 4:19 am

Please please please let me know when the next casting call starts! I want to be the 2nd class of the glass house.

Mari Kathryn August 22, 2012 at 9:13 am

I REALLY want to audition for next season! I Would LOVE to be on this show. I think it would be a great learning experience and also test, and help shape and mold me as a person and make me stronger then I’ve ever been before because it would be one of the most difficult things to ever do in my lifetime! I really wish I had known about it in time for the casting but I am determined to be on the next season 😉

~Miss England 2013 Mari Kathryn~

Kelly August 22, 2012 at 5:35 pm

I am Americas Next Door Party Girl…I want on the next season so I can dominate the house!

Jeremy Carrico August 24, 2012 at 9:42 pm

It is on! Season 2 come get me! The JDOG is ready to motivate, inspire and have fun winning! Please let us know when its time! My son of 9 years is just as big of a fan!

JDOGACE

Josh Burnstein September 1, 2012 at 9:17 pm

I kinda want to see our kids on The Glass House. Maybe ages 10 to 18. I think that would be kinda fun and intresting!

dawn, bawcom March 14, 2013 at 11:52 am

Tell me the next.casting call season 2

Dawg March 22, 2013 at 9:59 pm

Unfortunately, Glass House has been cancelled and won’t be having a second season due to poor ratings.

Carlotta Thomas March 16, 2013 at 1:28 am

I am your basic nice southern girl who loves getting know all kinds of people from all kinds of places. I would LOVE to be in the GLASS HOUSE!!! for it’s 2nd season. I watched as much of the first season as I could.

Dawg March 22, 2013 at 9:59 pm

Patricia in Medford April 9, 2013 at 12:11 am

Dawg, where did you get this info? Link? I have been searching and cant find anything about a cancellation OR renewal, so…

Dawg April 30, 2013 at 6:49 am

Though not officially confirmed, the show was removed from the ABC official website, and is assumed to be cancelled. If ABC was renewing the show for a second season they would not remove it from their website. On top of the legal battle ABC had with CBS over the show, it wasn’t an impressive start for the new reality series. Final season averages: 0.9 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 2.43 million total viewers. With low ratings that dropped throughout the season the show did not warrant a second season.

**Also if there was going to be a second season there would have been casting calls back in February.

Angel B. Roberts April 2, 2013 at 12:19 pm

Glass house was great! Finally a Reality show I can do & Poof its gone. Geesh I sure would have loved a shot at the $$$.ABC Make a GH2. WE the People Like REAL TV not scripted chaois.
Angel